Saturday, October 3, 2009

'Twas the Night Before the Half Marathon...


...and I ate an entire box of Annie's Macaroni and Cheese, felt gross, and THEN read articles like this and this. Oops.

...and I've been wearing a plastic yellow wristband since Friday afternoon's event check-in in San Jose, just so I can get a free beer at the finish line without the hassle of showing ID.

...and I realized at 7 PM I forgot to wash the sand out of my sneakers from a hike a week ago and now am crossing my fingers they dry beforethe GODAWFUL hour of 4:30 AM.

...and I went to bed at 9 PM and am utterly unable to fall asleep even though I have to wake up at said godawful hour.

...and I'm really excited to run this race tomorrow! (no really, I am. It'll be a blast!)

Thanks everyone for your encouragement and support - I reached my fundraising goal for Big Brothers Big Sisters!

No comments:

Post a Comment